When you don't FEEL like a Goddess...

When you don't FEEL like a Goddess...

I will be here for you when you don’t feel like a Goddess. Let me be your mirror. I am here to lend a hand so you remember that you are.

Even the most confident woman has days when she doesn’t believe she is a Goddess. Every now and then these thoughts creep up after a painful break up or when you’re overworked, ill or financially strapped.  Other times it’s unclear the precise reason. You can’t seem to help but feel antisocial, invisible, insecure, over-the-hill, out-of-shape, unattractive, powerless, lost or insignificant. When you are being hard on yourself and thinking unkind thoughts, I am here to help you see how exquisite you truly are.

During these times, let me reiterate that you are a Goddess.  Allow me to be your eyes when you can’t see that you are powerful. I will reflect back to you the amazing gifts you have to give the world. You have an essence that is exclusive to you. It is pure and perfect right now and forever. In case you have forgotten, you are sensual and feminine. I know you are capable of anything you put your mind to. I believe in you completely.

When you don’t feel like a Goddess, I am here to remind you that you are.

19 comments (Add your own)

1. Valerie wrote:
Thank you <3 I needed a message like that today.

Sun, April 15, 2012 @ 11:07 PM

2. Sunni shafer wrote:
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I so needed that.

Mon, April 16, 2012 @ 6:36 AM

3. Christine wrote:
Thanks so much for everything you do for all of us!! Though some of us may be far away, having people like you in our corner makes a gigantic difference.

Mon, April 16, 2012 @ 1:27 PM

4. Karee wrote:
It is so refreshing to hear another women in this world that is not bent on degrading or ripping others apart but instead uses her power and ability to build us up. Because that is the basis of your business I believe that you will always be successful. When I have completed a bellydance workout I do feel more confident and people notice that. Like Christina wrote above, it makes a huge difference having someone like you in our corner.

Mon, April 16, 2012 @ 1:28 PM

5. Neshee Curtis wrote:
You are a very sweet soul. Just wanted say I love you Dolphina!!!!!!!

Mon, April 16, 2012 @ 1:29 PM

6. Sheila wrote:
Dolphina, you are an inspiration in so many ways, and your kind words were completely needed today. Thank you.

Mon, April 16, 2012 @ 1:29 PM

7. Karen DeLong wrote:
I just started the goddess workout. I love it. I am in the process of trying to loose weight so I am walking/running/ and working out like a goddess lol. I love it and I it continually reminds me that I'm a woman. Thank you Dolphina

Mon, April 16, 2012 @ 1:30 PM

8. Ariana wrote:
Thank you so much. I really needed that.

Mon, April 16, 2012 @ 1:31 PM

9. Lawrence wrote:
Very INSPIRATIONAL!I must say I am rlleay loving this post by far and I do hope that you continue every once in awhile posting about life issues. I am very grateful I found your blog. I am indeed a confident person, but your post definitely helps in me wanting to do better. I sure do hope that it help others as well.Have a great day :)xoxo

Mon, April 16, 2012 @ 1:31 PM

10. Christina wrote:
Thanks so much for everything you do for all of us!! Though some of us may be far away, having people like you in our corner makes a gigantic difference.

Wed, April 18, 2012 @ 12:15 PM

11. Karee wrote:
It is so refreshing to hear another women in this world that is not bent on degrading or ripping others apart but instead uses her power and ability to build us up. Because that is the basis of your business I believe that you will always be successful. When I have completed a bellydance workout I do feel more confident and people notice that. Like Christina wrote above, it makes a huge difference having someone like you in our corner.

Wed, April 18, 2012 @ 12:16 PM

12. Neshe Curtis wrote:
You are a very sweet soul. Just wanted say I love you Dolphina!!!!!!!

Wed, April 18, 2012 @ 12:17 PM

13. Shelia wrote:
Dolphina, you are an inspiration in so many ways, and your kind words were completely needed today. Thank you.

Wed, April 18, 2012 @ 12:17 PM

14. Karen Delong wrote:
I just started the goddess workout. I love it. I am in the process of trying to loose weight so I am walking/running/ and working out like a goddess lol. I love it and I it continually reminds me that I'm a woman. Thank you Dolphina

Wed, April 18, 2012 @ 12:18 PM

15. Ariana wrote:
Thank you so much. I really needed that.

Wed, April 18, 2012 @ 12:19 PM

16. Sarah wrote:
Thank you. You wrote that for me today.

Wed, April 18, 2012 @ 12:20 PM

17. Lawrence wrote:
Very INSPIRATIONAL!I must say I am rlleay loving this post by far and I do hope that you continue every once in awhile posting about life issues. I am very grateful I found your blog. I am indeed a confident person, but your post definitely helps in me wanting to do better. I sure do hope that it help others as well.Have a great day :)xoxo

Wed, April 18, 2012 @ 12:24 PM

18. Madeline wrote:
Exactly what I needed. Thank you so much. <3

Fri, May 4, 2012 @ 5:49 PM

19. Buffy wrote:
You Sir/Madam are the enemy of cofnousin everywhere!

Thu, October 25, 2012 @ 3:08 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.